mvspion.de
183.344
Nutzer in MV
Übersicht
Forum
So siehts aus....
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad
Why, why some people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)
Staying around you is all I see
(Here's what I want us to do)
Let's, we oughta stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
07.05.2006 - 3:15 Uhr
Tillooooooo Vom Dach
41, Rostock
alles wird schlecht
07.05.2006 - 13:01 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Nein, alles wird gut!!! Der Sommer ist da
YUHUUUUUUUU
07.05.2006 - 13:03 Uhr
danhro1979
hey ist dies ein MusicThread zum singen
?
07.05.2006 - 13:06 Uhr
Schlaubi
ich finde ja auch deutsche musik nicht
schlecht...
"Im Frühtau zu Berge wir gehn, Falera Es
grünen die Wälder und Höh´n, Falera"
07.05.2006 - 13:31 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Ja Super, das werde ich gleich
tun!!!!...................................
..........................................
....................
nachdem ich diesen fiesen Alkoholschiss
losgeworden bin AAARRGGHHHH VERDAMMT
07.05.2006 - 13:34 Uhr
Voyante
Bin nur ein Gaukler, ein Narr, ein
Betrüger... Pack meine Lügen in
Zuckerwatte ein, schmink mir Gefühle ins
Gesicht... Wirklich wahr ist meistens
nichts... Nicht wenn ich lache, nicht wenn
ich wein *sing
07.05.2006 - 13:40 Uhr
danhro1979
Strowe like DJ´s like
Oh shake my motherfucking ass
All night
I don´t want kiss tonight
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me youer I show you mine
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
07.05.2006 - 13:54 Uhr
Bitte melde dich an, um Beiträge hinzuzufügen.
Zufallsprofil
Kristina Zhenchava
36, München
Marcus170276
50, Hameln
Steffi123
43, Wetzlar
Dieter2
58, Lachen bei Memmingen
Joachim Picha
65, Eschwege
Angeldream00
39, Celle
Diiiiidii Dodo
44, Schwerin
Osti87
38, Stralsund
Jessica H.
44, Uetersen
Dirk Hochmuth
55, Tönisvorst
Andre586
40, Balow
Sabine Ehmer
63, Oberstaufen
Michael Schneider
43, Mainz am Rhein
Santana Cuba
38, Rostock
Jango1
44, Carlow
Joopgo Xxx
48, Blievenstorf
S B
41, Norderstedt
Daniela G.
50, Waren
Wilfried K
57, Güstrow
Gero Schm
47, Groß Schönwalde
Panash
40, Rostock
Konrad Bürkle
51, Offenburg
Robby
53, Kröpelin
Kai Kaisen
39, Biestow
Der Keule
38, Rostock
Roberddo
35, Oldenburg in Oldenburg
Rico Steinhöfel
34, Wulkenzin
Steven Maler
34, Lübow
AnUbiS
45, Rostock
Lena Schindler
36, Greifswald
Infos
Du bist Single?
Auf der Suche nach deinem Traumpartner?
Komm zum neuen
Flirtsofa
! 100% kostenlos und jetzt neu: Matching! Teste es gleich aus:
flirtsofa.com
.
Umfrage
Wo verbringst du deinen liebsten Feierabend?
Zuhause entspannen
Mit Freunden treffen
Sport treiben
Ausgehen
Ein Hobby pflegen
Ergebnis ansehen